Need someone to help you work through some code or solve an issue you're having with debugging? I'm ready to help you.
I've recently started mentoring on the platform CodeMentor, a site where people can request time from me to guide them through programming problems. I'm fairly new to the platform, but I've found it very fulfilling to help others with problems they have in software development.
I can help with the following:
- OpenGL/WebGL (general computer graphics, path rendering, shaders, visualization problems, even simple graphs)
- General Debugging
- REST/Web APIs
- Ruby on Rails (backend APIs or full web applications in a single tier)
- Java (especially Android development)
- System Administration/DevOps, to an extent (Docker, Linux and MacOS administration, productivity scripts, some networking/ routing)
- Computer Science theory (esp. algorithms, data structures, operating system theory, and other college-level courses)
Feel free to reach out if you have a problem that doesn't quite fit into this list. My email address is on my resume.